Coronavirus Salon Policy
In light of the current Coronavirus situation, we are taking a common sense approach and would like things to continue as normal as much as possible during these challenging times. We are following government guidelines and are, in addition to our already high hygiene standards have introduced a salon policy to reassure you we take your visit to us seriously..If you concerned about being unwell, please seek medical advice.
Please also call 01789 269557 to let us know you will be cancelling your appointment.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash, sanitiser gel, and tissues are available for your use.
- All utensils are sterilised after every client.
- All manicure tops and towels are sanitised and changed.
- The salon is deep cleaned every day with bleach and antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine.
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
Before making an appointment, PLEASE ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
If so, please seek medical advice. Please also call us on 01789 269557 for cancellations.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds
- Wash your hands when you get home or arrive at work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell (1 metre has been suggested)
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
We value your co-operation and loyalty, and have put these additional steps in place to reassure you.
Thank you, Mary & Team No56 Aesthetics